Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: I'm an aunt

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love this pic, had to add it. Its both of my nephews, Ethan is in love with his new cousin.

    ethanandbabycopy

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great picture! Priceless [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I would love to have a baby girl *L but Tanner took so much outta me and it didnt help my illness just made me sicker through out and nahhhhh, but it would of been nice

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Auntie Wendee! Congrats!

    morningglory

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhhh...Judy, I LOVE IT!! I just showed it to Susie, and she does too. I'm supposed to thank you so much...from both of us! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you are both welcome! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwwwww.......he is such a cutie.

    Congrats on being an aunt again.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations!
    He is adorable [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I just love babies hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •